|Pic via wikipedia|
Looking to plan a last minute 4th of July getaway? My favorite travel resource, Viator recently unveiled their 10 best travel deals and destinations of where we can celebrate our nation's birthday.
According to Viator, the top 10 destinations with the best deals to celebrate the July 4th holiday weekend include:
- New York - Watch one of the best fireworks displays in the country with Viator's once-in-a-lifetime July 4th VIP Exclusive: Fireworks from the Empire State Building's Observation Deck. A limited number of tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis to this two-hour, private evening event, guaranteed to sell out quickly.
- Washington, D.C. - See 100 of the most popular monuments and points of interest in America's capital after the sun goes down on the Washington D.C. Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour by Trolley, currently more than 50 percent off.
- Philadelphia - There's no better time to visit our nation's first capital than during a weekend to celebrate America's Independence. Travelers will save more than 45 percent on admission to six of the city's premier attractions with a Viator Philadelphia CityPASS.
- Las Vegas - Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring two major tourist attractions on the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip, currently on sale with savings more than 50 percent.
- Orlando - Get two days for the price of one at Kennedy Space Center, a short drive from Orlando and the launch site for every U.S. human space flight since December 1968.
- San Diego - Tour one of the largest aircraft carriers in the U.S. Navy fleet at the USS Midway Museum, San Diego's newest visitor attraction. A visit to this historic naval aircraft carrier museum is an essential experience for patriots of all ages.
- Boston - Travel north from Boston to historic Marblehead, the birthplace of the American Navy. Along the way, visit Salem, the Witch City and learn about the history of witchcraft and the reasons why the trials occurred.
- Niagara Falls - Visit New York's first state park on an overnight trip to Niagara Falls from New York City. Along the way, experience the state's diverse ethnic heritage and the rolling hills of the Finger Lakes, one of the country's premier wine producing areas.
- Oahu - Take a sobering journey through U.S. history on a tour of the Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the U.S. Navy. Tickets include skip-the-line access to make the most of a day at Pearl Harbor, complete with a tour of downtown Honolulu and a drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific. An added bonus: receive one free child ticket for each adult ticket purchased.
- Memphis - Walk in the footsteps of the King of Rock 'n' Roll at Elvis Presley's home, Graceland Mansion - the number one thing to do in Memphis, Tenn. Upgrade to the Elvis Entourage VIP Package and also receive entrance to a VIP Only Exhibit, Front of the Line Access to the Mansion, and more.