- Seattle is one of the most beautiful cities! The mountains, the lush greenery and the fresh air made me never want to leave. This girl can handle a little rain!
- Kurt Cobain's house was even more picturesque than I could ever have imagined. Being a huge Nirvana fan, this was a must see for me.
- Dan and I both have a weird obsession with true crime and serial killers, so taking a tour that stopped at some of Seattle's more infamous locations was a really interesting way to get acquainted with the city.
- Another city, another baseball field. Two words, garlic fries.
- A quick drive over to Tacoma to visit some of the locations that one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies was filmed at. Hint: Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles.
- A longer drive down to Portland, OR for Voodoo Donuts. This was an absolute must on my bucket list of life.
- Two cute, hidden speakeasies.
- Millions of peaches, peaches for me. Millions of peaches, peaches for free.
- MOUNT RAINIER. No words. She finally came out on the last day we were there and the view was worth the wait.
- Getting sick atop the Space Needle. Great view but holy vertigo.
- Lots and lots of Macklemore. And Starbucks.
- And the best burritos I have ever tasted in my life.
Friday, June 7, 2013
We're back from Seattle and I wanted to give a quick recap of our trip. (Full stories and pictures to come!)